Set of two charming houses, provençal stone style fully restored, exceptional setting, located in the heart of the Luberon Regional Park,
Can accommodate 12 people.
Beautiful site in full nature in an intact natural frame, the property extends on 8 hectares, calm, without nuisance, without person opposite, in a few minutes of a pleasant village.
it is an excellent starting point for interesting cultural routes (Avignon, Aix en Pro vence, Marseille etc ... or sports.
(The surface of the land and the environment is very suitable for raising horses.)
Total habitable surface of 269 m2 distributed in two Houses of Habitation of 110 and 130 m2 + habitable shed of 29 m2: offering each each comfort.
Stone house completely renovated about 130m2 habitable.
- A living room / dining room exposed beams of 34m2 with fireplace, overlooking a terrace of 40m2 + different terraces to convert
- A fitted kitchen of 6.83 m2
- A cellar of 12 m2
- A bathroom with toilet of 8 m2 - A small room of 8 m2
- an artist's studio of 20m2
1st floor :
- A room of 13,86 m2 with tidying up - A room of water with toilet of 5,34 m2
- A room of 11.40 m2
Stone house completely renovated about 110m2 habitable.
Ground floor :
- Dining room / living room exposed beams of 37 m2 with fireplace - Kitchen equipped with 12 m2
- A room of 13.60 m2
- Toilet with washbasin of 2 m2
1st floor :
- A room of 12.70 m2
- A room of 11.66 m2
- A bathroom with toilet of 4.92 m2
- A shed to convert about 29 m2 - A vaulted cellar 20 m2
- A patio of 100 m2 to renovate
- Covered shelter for cars of 100 m2 - A shelter of garden
- Two stables / boxes for horses 20 m2 each
- Land of about 8 hectares (moors, land, meadows, soil.)
- A swimming pool of 11 X 5 m staircase and beach, on sunny terrace of 400m2 with view
impregnable on the Luberon and the valley of Vaucluse. - Two technical rooms
- double glazing / mosquito nets
- Electric heating
- Water by drilling (possibility of supply of city water) - Septic tank 4000 L
- Electricity strength 18 K
This property is located in a dominant position in a privileged environment overlooking the Luberon and the surrounding area.
For rates details and further information, click on "Technical description"